Position title: Commissioning HVAC Senior Technician
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ensure technicians submit daily the checksheets records of testing carried out.
• Ensure all team members are fully aware and understand all the projects safe working practices and adhere to them to maintain a SAFE working environment.
• Work as part of a multi discipline team during the no load and load runs of all HVAC motors
• Performing motor no load runs
• Ensure that any refrigeration system nitrogen pressure testing is carried out in a safe manner
• Airflow balance of systems is completed as per design
• Assist discipline engineers to compile Livening Up Notices to allow sub system/system energisation
• Take part in Tri Party Sub System/System Mechanical Completion walk downs and punch list item categorization.
• System Handover Management Process pre commissioning checksheet completion
• Act as Authorised Electrical Person (AEP) for voltage levels less than 1000V AC following assessment by the Responsible Electrical Person and approval by the Site Controller. If sufficient competency can be shown to the REP to allow.
• Undertake Performing Authority duties in accordance with PTW procedures.
• ‘As Building’ HVAC mechanical documents in accordance with project procedures.
• Ensure the projects commitment to Safety is maintained.
• To complete the work scope assigned within the defined project schedule, ensuring the engineering design standards are achieved and equipment operability satisfactorily demonstrated
Essential Experience, Education /Qualifications:
- A recognised mechanical qualification, or a proven track record working with HAVC systems
- PLC experience for small HVAC systems
- Proven track record of relevant commissioning experience on Electro / Mechanical Systems on onshore or offshore Oil & Gas, Petro-Chemical or Power Industry facilities, and demonstrate an understanding of Commissioning process including:-
- Interpretation of Airflow Diagrams, schematics and engineering datasheets
- Ability to balance airflow in HVAC large systems
- Ability to conduct refrigeration system pressure tests
- Ability to vacuum refrigeration systems and charge refrigerant as required
- Commissioning of HVAC systems
- Show an understanding of COMPEX
- Control of Work / PTW processes during execution
- Commissioning of utility and process systems
- System Handover Management Processes
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Commissioning HVAC Senior Technician” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.