QUALIFICATION and JOB DESCRIPTION
- University degree in Chemistry (or equivalent) in technical sciences.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a Chemical Laboratory related to Oil and Gas, Environmental Industries with a minimum of 5 years supervisory experience.
- Experience in Chemical Laboratory Quality Management System administration
- Knowledge in Quality Management Systems such as ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 17025, EIAC requirements
- Knowledge of the statistical tools used in the evaluation of QA/QC parameters such as uncertainty evaluation, method validation, proficiency tests results evaluation.
- Knowledge of the standards used for the expression of results in the reports to ensure quality aspects are covered.
- Good working knowledge of Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Good organization and team working skills.
• Execute the sample & analysis plan, consisting of measurement of samples delivered, to provide quality and timely results,
and the sample quality reports.
• Manages all laboratory tests’ results for the all-laboratory teams; preparation/review of all necessary reports before releasing
• Supervises the quality of the analytical operations of laboratory teams to ensure compliance of company procedures.
• Manages day to day activities on staff resources, organizes over-time management and work order (WO) prioritization while
ensuring work delegation
• Verifies good laboratory operation by supervising all analyses conducted on a daily basis for different type of fluids and solids; supervises the accuracy and reliability of all laboratory tests
• Ensures turnaround times and early on time service delivery quality to the customers
• Ensures HSE for the Laboratory premises and the equipment it contains contributing non-routine superintendent.
• Conducts weekly safety toolbox meetings & Walk and Talk sessions to improve analytical and safety awareness of the staff
• Ensures the QA/QC aspects in the sections together with QA/QC Lead and Non-Routine Superintendent and supervises staff to verify the correct and effective implementation of the Laboratory Quality Assurance protocols/instructions
• Prepares and updates laboratory documentation to comply with Azerbaijani Legislation and international quality system requirements in alignment with QA/QC Specialist.
• Supports (with the QA/QC Specialist) for internal/external audits of the laboratory
• Schedules the laboratory staff and equipment to be available to support customers for lab and field associated activities (sampling when required), including arranging the supporting transportation logistics.
Contact e-mail: [email protected]