Position title: Subsea Project Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Play a leading role in the promotion of an excellent HSE culture, and demonstrate company commitment to achieving and maintaining the highest possible standards of HSE.
- Providing input and support to contractor procedures, risk assessments, mobilization plans and vessel operating procedures and ensure that Contractor risk assessments are conducted in a way which supports safe execution of the works.
- Managing the Contractor delivery of the subsea installation engineering and procedure
development to ensure timely delivery of approved procedures in a way which supports safe efficient delivery of the works.
- Work with the Contractor team to ensure that all personnel, equipment, procedures and permits are in place in a timely manner to support safe efficient delivery of the offshore work-scope
- Develop regional technical engineering, option analysis, Statement of Requirements (SOR) and strategy support documents.
- Supporting the management of the execution costs including the assessment of contractor
variations, invoices and deliverables.
- Providing ad-hoc support offshore to the safe and efficient execution of the works
- Engineering degree (Bachelor of Science)
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience of engineering involving subsea architecture and execution
- Proven capability of building and leading successful teams
- Experience with design safety of offshore installations
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Subsea Project Engineer” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.