Position title: Construction Vessel Representative
The Construction Vessel Representative (CVR) is a company focal point on a contractor’s vessel to provide assurance and oversight of operations on behalf of the company. As a member of the Team the CVR will have the following general responsibilities:
• Ensure all emergencies, accidents, incidents, and uncontrolled events are reported and investigated as appropriate.
• Monitors the safe execution of the work program and oversees procedural discipline.
• Conducts oversight on contractor’s self-verification process
• Ensures high level risk action barriers are verified though company oversight
• Ensure that environmental permits and consents match approved procedures.
• Ensure that management of change procedures (including evaluation of impact on environmental permits and consents) are implemented
• Participates and promotes in contractor behavioural based programs
• Have suitable familiarity with the relevant aspects of the contract
• Exhibits understanding of the company practices and the latest international standards that assure integrity of build and construction quality.
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- Bachelor degree and / or 15 years minimum relevant industry / role experience appropriate to the scope.
- Completed the company Permit to Work System (Performing Authority) course.
- Shall have successfully passed a recognised and company approved client representative’s training course.
- Experience of jacket installation, skirt piling, and topsides float over activities.
- Formal risk assessment training.
- Additional project experience of some of the following elements would be an advantage:
- SURF installations
- Commissioning support
- Remote Intervention
- Vessel loadouts & readiness
- Support vessels/barges
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Construction Vessel Representative” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.