Position: Site Quality Manager
- Overseeing daily inspections on all aspects of the EPS, URF, ACE SD2 Subsea, Call-Off 7, CGLP, Ace-005 & 006 project, coatings, fireproofing, TSA
- Overseeing PPG fireproofing of topside and jacket inline with specifications and working procedures.
- Checking coating inspectors daily reports, coating reports and testing procedures as per ITP within specifications.
- Overseeing all preparation and coatings on the platforms and jackets
- Daily and weekly client meetings to discuss progress within the fabrication and coatings / inspection team.
- Complying with ISO 9001 in relation to QC management systems.
- Internal Q\C meeting, internal audits of procedures and specifications, creating and reviewing of new procedures and specifications.
- Review of risk assessments and method statements.
- Ensuring all company procedures are followed as per IOS 9001 system.
- Site audits on project specific scopes of work.
- More than 5 years’ work experience in similar role
- Nace III inspector certificate
- Passive Fire Protection Inspection (PFP) Level 2
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English in upper intermediate level
- Excellent communication skills
If you feel you have the skills, experience and approach necessary to perform this role please apply by sending your CV to the address: [email protected] indicating position name in the subject.