Position: WELL CONSTRUCTION PRODUCT AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
Minimum 5 years related field experience. At least 3-4 years in equivalent or level down management role.
Degree qualified/High Qualification
WELL CONSTRUCTION PRODUCT AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER:
Well Construction Product and Supply Chain Manager is responsible for executing demand plan provided by Demand Planner to fulfill requirements for GeoUnit PSC, TLM, PSD teams and Distribution Service Centers.They optimize stock costs through field material transfers and proactive redistribution of excess stock; defines stock policy and drives key initiatives to reduce the overall cost of stock to the Business Unit or Division as applicable. They are responsible within the DistributionService Center structure, for optimizing the stocking of parts in the DSC and they own the end-to-end supply support for resource deliveries in the short term -tactical horizon. The Well Construction Product and Supply Chain Manager should build a partnership with the Supply organization to secure capacity, reduce lead-time, and improve quality and overall service delivery for the GeoUnits
• Perform field replenishment planning as per the consensus demand plan from Division HQ and respective GeoUnits within the OCC coverage.
• Identify stock fulfillment requirements & balance field material transfers vs new purchases based on the gross stock forecast.
• Manage surplus and excess stock reduction through proactive redistribution. Drive the GeoUnit Supply Chain teams on excess stock reduction initiatives.
• Propose and execute field material/asset transfers within the GeoUnits served by the Operational Control Center (OCC), and with other OCCs, optimizing the balance between service, inventory and cost.
• Support P&SC GeoUnit teams in defining mobilization plan for critical projects and act as a liaison for DSC/LCT.
• Coordinate and expedite deliveries to the GeoUnitas flagged by Coordinators and Division GeoUnit P&SC mgr.
• Lead and manage contingency plan for imbalances for delivery of assets to GeoUnits.
• Manage parameters in planning tools to best execute the demand plan.
• Perform supply modelling and optimize distribution models.
• Create quarterly fulfillment plans based on gross forecasts from Demand Planner(s).
• Drive lead time & cost optimization for Division or Business unit as applicable based on quarterly forecast input.
• Monitor stock key performance indicators for the regions served by the OCC; the on-time fulfillment rates, lead times and redistribution costs.
• Provide overall management and coordination of a replenishment team’s tasks regarding supply and stock planning, stock optimization initiatives at Distribution Service Center.
• Calculate and Review stock requirements to ensure optimal stocking level at the Distribution Service Center to serve the need of all locations covered by the Distribution Service Center.
• Coordinate Demand Planner, Business Units and Finance teams to provide Business Units specific insights on the portfolio of parts stocked at Distribution Service Center.
Optimize and implement distribution models to reduce the overall cost footprint for the company while ensuring service level requirements are met at the GeoUnit level. Finalize & update the supply source for internal suppliers: For a material with multiple internal suppliers and where fixed vendor is not marked through automation, Well Construction Product and Supply Chain Manager is accountable to get the fixed vendor marked in the ERP.
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to [email protected] with name of position in e-mail’s title.