Position: Senior Engineering Manager
Address: 83 Salyan Highway, Garadagh Dist., Baku, Azerbaijan AZ1083
- 1.Must understand BOS Shelf LLC’s HSE System and Policy
- 2. He should lead, increase and motivate a highly educated, diverse engineering team operating according to world standards.
- 3. Involvement of local and foreign experts to maintain and increase relevant technical knowledge
- 4. Growth and expansion of inter-disciplinary and universal relations in a large, wide-ranging and matrix organization
- 5. Ensuring and sustaining the achievement of milestones and project objectives with initially complex or undefined outcomes.
- 6. Contribute to project decision-making using personal experience, customer feedback and feasibility studies
- 7. Lead senior managers, other supervisors involved in product development and technology research projects,
- 8. Ensuring that career development plans are actively directed, coached and ready for relevant reports
- 9. Collaborate with core team to define goals and evaluate progress of relevant reports
- 10. Being responsible for the management of functional central budget expenses and resource allocation
- 11. Driving new and unique solutions to both engineering and organizational challenges
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience with 5+ years of managerial experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with 5+ years of managerial experience
- Financial management skills.
- Experience in managing a group of highly qualified direct reports.
- Excellent verbal / communication skills.
Please send your CV to [email protected] by indicating the position title (Senior Engineering Manager) in the subject line of your email.