Position: Application and Solution Architect
The Application and Solution Architect acts as a conduit to identify and share current and emerging customer technical needs to improve the tactical and strategic positioning of company products.
· Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline.
· Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas and/or Power industry.
· Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Rotating/Reciprocating Asset Condition Monitoring space in area of solution design, architecture and/or deployment.
· Demonstrate excellent understanding of modern maintenance methodologies (PM, PdM, RCM, RBM, RAM, TPM, etc.) for plant mechanical and electrical equipment.
· Strong presentation and creative problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
· Strong outcome/solution/strategic selling mindset
· System of Systems thinking
· Keen understanding of project cycle and toll gates
· Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
· Ability to travel on short notice across the region and for 50% of the time.
- Baku, Azerbaijan.