Position title: Commissioning Mechanical Technician
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Adhere to the Permit to Work procedure and fully understand the process
• Submit daily the checksheets records of testing carried out.
• Carry out mechanical completion line walks of mechanical and process systems and compile punch lists in accordance with project specifications
• Carry out line walks and apply process isolations where instructed.
• Understand the requirements for vessel inspections, alignments, PSV’s, Flushing and inspections
• Inspect mechanical and process equipment in line with project specifications and complete the associated ITR paper work.
• System Handover Management Process pre commissioning checksheet completion
• As building mechanical and process documents in accordance with project procedure
• Ensure the projects commitment to Safety is maintained.
• To complete the work scope assigned within the defined project schedule, ensuring the engineering design standards are achieved and equipment operability satisfactorily demonstrated
Essential Experience, Education /Qualifications:
- A recognised mechanical/process qualification
- Proven track record of relevant commissioning experience on Mechanical Systems on onshore or offshore Oil&Gas, Petro-Chemical or Power Industry facilities, and demonstrate an understanding of Commissioning process including:-
- Interpretation of P&ID’s, D&ID’s, UFD’s, PFD’s, GA’s and engineering datasheets
- Commissioning of Mechanical, HVAC and Rotating Equipment systems
- Control of Work / PTW processes during execution
- Commissioning of utility and process systems
- System Handover Management Process pre commissioning checksheet completion
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Commissioning Mechanical Technician” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.