Position: PROJECT MANAGER:
Minimum 10 years related field experience. At least 7-8 years in equivalent or level down role.
Degree qualified: Degree qualified /relevant experience
The Project Manager is responsible for planning the project to deliver according to schedule, scope, budget, and quality expected. The Project Manager ensures that the project plan meets all contractual requirements. This person supports project team members career development through monitoring of performance, development of skill and competency gaps and personal preferences. The Project Manager monitors and control the progress of the project while keeping relevant stakeholders informed and ensures risk and QHSE concerns are mitigated by the project plan.
• Acts as the project single point-of-contact for all stakeholders.
• Engages with the customer to understand high-level goals, business plans, and objectives related to the project.
• Supports sales with technical and commercial proposal development.
• Develops project plan and explore opportunities for value-added products and services.
• Defines resource plans for assets, products and workforce.
• Defines risks, risk mitigation measures, and risk responses for the project.
• Actively works to drive synergies and opportunities for cross-PL integration in the project.
• Communicates directly with relevant Product Center personnel regarding key/new products related to the project.
• Develops knowledge in key technologies and industry best practices.
• Captures project improvements and optimization opportunities such as lessons learned and best practices.
• Supports the business functions (OPRM, PSD, TLM, SSO, FDE, SP) in all phases of the project with technical reviews, integrity management, service deliverables, and receivables.
– Proficient in operating Schlumberger Well Testing equipment, including but not limited to Coflexip, Choke Manifolds, Steam Exchangers, Separators, Vertical Surge Tanks, Pump and Burners
– Proficient in Emergency Shut Down system philosophy and operation
– Proficient in operating Schlumberger Well Testing Data acuisition system
– Proficient in operating SLB Downhole Muzic Telemetry equipment
Can function independently and in a team
• Intermediate Project Management skills
• Basic Outsourcing Management skills
• Leadership (if position has subordinates): Establishes goals in order to meet objectives, including subordinates. Provides leadership to subordinates
• Intermediate Mentoring skills
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to [email protected] with name of position in e-mail’s title.