Position title: Commissioning Instrument Technician
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Demonstrate personal HSSE leadership and excellent HSE behaviours at all times, and ensure that safety expectations are communicated and maintained.
• Attend all mandatory training as specified in HSE, and Permit To Work training schedule.
• Submit daily the checksheets records of testing carried out.
• Be fully aware and understand all the projects safe working practices and adhere to them to maintain a SAFE working environment.
• Carry out loop checking, simulation and calibration of all instruments connected to process, utility and fire and gas loops.
• System Handover Management Process pre commissioning checksheet completion
• Ensure the projects commitment to Safety is maintained.
• To complete the work scope assigned within the defined project schedule, ensuring the engineering design standards are achieved and equipment operability satisfactorily demonstrated
Essential Experience, Education /Qualifications:
- Compex trained with a valid certificate
- Proven track record of relevant commissioning experience on Instrument Systems on onshore or offshore Oil&Gas, Petro-Chemical or Power Industry facilities, and demonstrate an understanding of Commissioning process including:-
- Interpretation of Loop diagrams, schematics and engineering datasheets
- Commissioning of Fire and Gas, PCS, PSD systems and Safety Instrumented Systems Control of Work / PTW processes during execution
- Commissioning of utility and process systems
- System Handover Management Process pre commissioning checksheet completion
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Commissioning Instrument Technician” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.