Position title: Commissioning Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of MC acceptance, pre-commissioning, commissioning and integration with start-up on the project.
- Demonstrate personal HSSE leadership and excellent HSE behaviors at all times, and ensure that safety expectations are communicated and maintained
- Deliver on the company commissioning expectations for the Execute stage
- Commission the facilities in accordance with the design intent
- Manage the commissioning schedule and budget
- Manage the delivery of the detailed commissioning & Start Up plan, in line with overall project schedule, and agree with Construction Authority detailed mechanical completion sub system handover dates
- Provide meaningful reporting and feedback to PGM to support and improve overall project delivery
- Represent the commissioning discipline in contracting strategies, contractor selection and scope of work
- Manage and incorporate lessons learned into Commissioning Practices and Guides
- Deliver on the detailed pipe cleanliness and preservation process and work with Construction Manager, to ensure fully implemented at site
- Educated to Degree Level and an extensive experience base is essential.
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- A high-level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of effectively interfacing and working together with Design / Construction Contractors and Operations entities
- Experience with HSSE issues related to on-site activities and Site Safety Leadership.
- Deep understanding of Construction & Commissioning Defined Practices and the latest international standards that assure integrity of build and construction quality
- Experience with diverse work forces would be highly desirable
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Commissioning Manager” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.