Position title: Commissioning Electrical Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide HSE Leadership and work with the Category B functions and vendor teams to deliver fully on company expectations on HSE.
- Identify system/sub-system breakdowns and limits in order to develop commissioning planning to meet key milestone dates
- Populate Pre-Commissioning electrical check sheets into system handover management
- Providing engineering assistance to the construction contractor for resolution of electrical
- Specify electrical test equipment requirements for pre-commissioning & commissioning
- Acting as the Senior Authorized Electrical Person (SAEP) following assessment and approval by Electrical Technical Authority.
- Review and acceptance of contractor supplied procedures and activities for installation of all Electrical equipment at onshore and offshore locations.
- Responsible for the safety & management of all Suppliers’ representatives when on-site /
offshore for the commissioning works of subsequent items of equipment.
- Develop complex switching programmes for HV Electrical systems.
- Ensuring all Electrical commissioning personnel carryout their work and are fully trained in accordance with site PTW procedures.
- An Engineering degree or equivalent qualifications / experience
- Compex trained with a valid certificate
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience of similar roles in oil and gas industry.
- Main Power and Emergency Generation.
- High Voltage (up to 33kV) & Low Voltage Switchgear, including primary & Secondary injection testing of electrical protection systems.
- Power Management Systems.
- UPS Systems.
- Submarine cables up to 33kV including high voltage pressure testing
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Commissioning Electrical Engineer” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.