Position: Subsea Supervisor
Minimum 10 years related field experience. At least 5 years in equivalent or level down management role.
Degree qualified/High Qualification
Responsible for all apsects of the offshore campaign and reports directly to the Project Operations Manager:
– Equipment compliance prior to mobilization
– Field Service team supervision
– Field Service team competency development & appriasals
– Resource planning in line with offshore and onshore activity requirements
– First line of technical support
– Liaisng with client to ensure that all documentation is compliant with client reqiurements at the welll site
– HSE & compliance management
– Document and facilitate resolution of non-conformances
– Liaise with other service providers enagged on the project
– Review & provide input into operational procedures
– Manage the offshore execution activities required to support the project schedule, identifying the critical path and develop plans & mitigation startegies to ensure on-time delivery.
– Development of effective working relationships with Customer representative(s)
– Identify project changes to the original scope and implement Management Of Change protocols
– Support the project team with planning and scheduling in line withg the offshore activity plan
– Provide reports in line with the project reporting requirements
– Monitor and maintain maintenance and refurbishment program
– Monitor & manage operational spares usage & stock
– Support both the OSS project and customer in technical and sheduling reviews
– Ensure Health, Safety, Security & Environmental procedures are adhered with
Minimum 7 years experience in a service and/or lead service role
Technical & working knowledge of the following:
– Subsea Well Heads
– Subsea trees
– Connection systems
– Installation of subsea trees, tubing hangers and associated equipment (plugs, caps etc)
– Subsea hydraulic controls systems
– Technical drawings, schematics and associated specifications
Industry HSE standards
Ability to work to challenging deadlines.
Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills.
Project planning and execution.
Problem solving ability.
Leadership skills to include ability to motivate colleagues & team members
PC skills to include, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word & SAP knowledge preferable.
Have good foresight, initiative & ability to take accountability for their own actions and feild service team.
Working knowledge of subsea product use and limitations.
Have the initiative & ability to work by themselves and as part of a team.
Working knowledge of the offshore enviroment.
Financial palnning and budgeting
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to [email protected] with name of position in e-mail’s title.