Position title: Deck Construction Lead Electrical Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Project Lead Electrical Construction Engineer will be responsible for the overall delivery of Electrical installation and construction across the Project
- Demonstrate excellent personal HSSE leadership and HSE behaviors. Lead, by example, with regards to company’s HSE policy.
- Fulfil the role of project focal-point for electrical installation and construction delivery, providing ongoing construction input to Engineering disciplines, during platform design.
- Supervise and lead a team of Electrical Construction Engineers, providing coaching, mentoring and direction throughout the course of the project.
- Actively participate in construction-related decisions; collaborate to provide a discipline perspective to schedules, design deliverables, materials purchase, material delivery configuration and sequence, as well as development of any required subcontracts
- During Execute phase, provide oversight of all electrical installation and construction activities, from start through final acceptance including Mechanical Completion Handover processes.
- Anticipate and identify adverse trends/events throughout the electrical fabrication and construction cycle and work with the relevant parties to avoid them or achieve timely resolution.
- Educated to Degree Level
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- Significant experience of leading electrical installation and construction, including knowledge of associated codes and practices.
- Experience of effectively interfacing and working together with Design / Construction Contractors and Operations entities.
- Experience with HSSE issues related to onsite construction activities.
- Deep understanding of the Construction Defined Practice and the latest international standards that assure integrity of build and construction quality.
Please send your CV to [email protected] indicating the position title “Deck Construction Lead Electrical Engineer” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.