Position: Methods Draughtsman
Address: 83 Salyan Highway, Garadagh Dist., Baku, Azerbaijan AZ1083
- Understand and Comply with BOS Shelf QHSE System & Policies.
- Strictly follow instructions from his / her line Supervisor.
- Manage all project documentation (includes engineering/technical, correspondence, project management – commercial, legal) generated by company and by subcontractors.
- Implement company Document Control processes, procedures, and specifications to ensure accurate records of all project official documentation generated by the company or its subcontractors.
- Perform quality control checks to ensure company generated documents comply with company and client document management system.
- Distribute documentation to the project team in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain accurate file structure for all project documentation.
- Expedite and track status of all documents reviewed internally by the Project.
- Provide technical support and assistance for the electronic document management system.
- With good technical and relevant experience to prepare and update 2D and 3D Drawings and Sketches (Fabrication, Erection and Transportation) in accordance with project and company quality procedures.
- Identifying any potential clash/problems to the rest of the team.
- Preparation of conceptual drawings and methods for barge and vessel modification and upgrading.
- Preparation of Quay Occupation patterns for barges and vessels for various offshore installation/loadout works as per project requirement.
- Good knowledge of Rigging items and Lifting Equipment.
- Experienced in the preparation of Bulk MTO with associated details.
- Min 5 Years in offshore yard fabrication Methods work experience preferred.
- A proactive and efficient worker with excellent time management skills and ability to work remotely well in a team, and individually, to achieve targets and report to the lead.
- Experience in AutoCAD design & drafting (2D/3D), other software could be of benefit.
- Good communication skills and ability to work towards assign work targets.
Please send your CV to [email protected] by indicating the position title (Methods Draughtsman) in the subject line of your email.