Expected work duration: Office work, periodical visits offshore/onshore sites based on the requirements
Expected scope duration: 6 month (Potential hire period from beginning of February)
Professional Experience: minimum 10 years in Management of geophysical and geotechnical surveys and operations in Oil and Gas Industry Management of contracts: Planning, Costs estimates and Costs control and Coordination with internal staff/contractors/partners/local and national governments.
Qualifications: Engineering diploma or equivalent
Position to report : Surveys Project Manager
Deployed Technologies: Onshore: Mag, EM, GPR, MASW and refraction seismic; Offshore Analog survey (MBES, SSS, SBP, MAG); 2D HR or ROV/AUV
- Closely cooperate with TEC/GEO specialists to provide the SOW for data acquisition campaigns, site supervision of campaigns, validation of survey deliverables and associated design criteria.
- Manage team of geophysical Supervisors.
- Key interface for surveys between Absheron Project Team, the contractors and TEC/GEO specialists.
- Support team during Tendering stage, project preparation.
- To prepare technical documentation to facilitate the approvals of partners and government in all matters related to the surveys execution for the Absheron Project.
- To coordinate preparation, launching and evaluation of Call For Tenders with Technical i.e. TEC/GEO expects and Contract & Procurement Duets.
- To follow up and update the surveys planning execution to feed the general planning of the Project during the post tender negotiations with contractors, ensure that the planned activities will be in compliance with regulations & procedures.
- Ensure that required permitting and authorization are in place prior to contractor mobilization Supervise the site work.
- Ensure that the work is executed safely and as per HSE expectations, with the support of Company HSE department stop the work as necessary
- Assess relevance and adequacy of scope of work based on findings, propose adjustment to reporting line
- Anticipate any possible issue, engage with contractor, notify company if required
- Assist and advise Contractor
- Review collected data and processing