Position title: C&I Commissioning Engineer
CV submission closing date is the 20 January 2024.
CVs to be submitted to [email protected]
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide HSSE Leadership to the project in accordance with the Upstream Safety Leadership Principles, GPO Personal Safety and Contractor HSSE management guides.
· Provide coaching / mentor national and junior team members as necessary.
· Specifying and raising Purchase Orders for required Instrument equipment and Instrument Test Equipment.
· Review and Input into Engineering AFD and AFC documents.
· Participation in all Safety and HAZOP reviews of the facility design.
· Attend Factory Acceptance Tests at supplier’s premises.
· Witnessing and acceptance of Site Acceptance Tests
· Responding to engineering site queries where clarification of design is required and liaise with engineering contractor where a response to SEQ’s is required.
· Develop vendor support requirements, budget, and scheduling.
· Competently develop and document the strategies and plans for Execute phases.
· Ensuring all Instrument Commissioning personnel carryout their work and are fully trained in accordance with site PTW procedures.
· Perform Area Authority duties in accordance with PTW procedure.
· Understand CLIENT ’s competency guidelines for IEC 61511
· Responsible for the management of all interfaces between field equipment and ICSS
· Responsible for implementing, execution and completion of all discipline work-scopes detailed within Commissioning Test Procedures
· Responsible for the safety & management of all Instrument Commissioning personnel and vendors reps under their control when on-site
· Compilation of a weekly progress report to their line manager.
· Control of “As building” documents in accordance with the project procedure
· Coordinate Vendor call offs in accordance with construction and commissioning schedule ensuring vendors are mobilised when required.
· Participate in the development of effective internal interfaces between Regional Operations, HSSE, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning, Quality teams.
· Assist the Commissioning Manager to manage the commissioning schedule and budget.
· Deliver on the CLIENT commissioning expectations for the Execute stage.
· Responsible for the compilation of relevant LOSH drawings and Commissioning Test Procedures (CTP).
· Manage the SHMP process within your area of responsibility from Mechanical Completion through to System Handover
· Provide commissioning support to Operations during the start-up phase
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION /QUALIFICATIONS.
· Educated to Degree Level or technical diploma.
· A high-level of communication and interpersonal skills.
· Experience of static and dynamic commissioning during Hydrocarbon live phase of a project
· Deep understanding of CLIENT Construction & Commissioning Defined Practices for both Greenfield and Brownfield projects and the latest international standards that assure integrity of build and construction quality.
· Similar experience on a greenfield project
· Experience of effectively interfacing and working together with Commissioning cross-discipline teams, Design / Construction Contractors and Operations entities.
· Cross discipline technical and commissioning awareness would be a distinct advantage