QUALIFICATION and JOB DESCRIPTION
Maintenance Planning manager
- Minimum of 7 years of working experience
- Degree in mechanical engineering
- Ability to effectively work and communicate at all levels
- Shall have strong technical and leadership competencies
- Good level in both written and verbal English
- To ensure that the necessary planning studies are carried out, work programs are prepared, monitoring and controls are carried out in order to fulfill the technical service requirements within Azerikimya in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
- To prepare weekly, monthly, and annual maintenance plans of the units reporting to the maintenance director and to supervise their implementation.
- To ensure that monthly and annual work reports and interim reports are prepared for the maintenance Director and sent to the relevant departments.
- Ensuring the regular flow of technical work documents through the system (SAP-PM) and ensuring that relevant reports are regularly prepared and delivered to the departments.
- To ensure the supply of equipment and materials that will facilitate maintenance and to take the necessary measures to shorten the unit/equipment maintenance period.
- Ensuring that data regarding repair requests and maintenance work (failure time, labor cost, etc.) are recorded, monitored and necessary reports are made.
- To ensure that the tender is prepared in accordance with the relevant rules and standards, that technical and workmanship records of the tendered works are kept, and that information is transferred to the relevant departments for the implementation of payments and activities.
- To prepare the annual cost and investment forecast of the department he/she is responsible for and to carry out general control and follow-up of the budget during the year.
Contact e-mail: [email protected]