Position: GeoUnit TLM Manager:
Min 10+ years of experience. Completed Competency trainings
Diploma or degree/ appropriate experience.
GeoUnit TLM Manager:
The GeoUnit TLM Manager is responsible to ensure equipment delivery on-time per operational demands. They improve equipment reliability for division assets as well as improve efficiency and increase asset usage within the maintenance network. The GeoUnit TLM Manager is also tasked to reduce COSD within the GeoUnit for the division and own the AM&S KOP in the GeoUnit and ensure the full implementation, adoption, and effectiveness of the processes to support the business and drive associated metrics.
• Implement and comply with maintenance programs through CMMS and SW adherence.
• Improve the reliability and efficiency of maintenance processes.
• Responsible for the data and implementation of COSD improvements per technology at the GeoUnit level.
• Define and implement internal control documents with stakeholders (PSD, GBS, P&SC).
• Lead CI culture within GeoUnit by developing, standardizing, and/or supporting CI initiatives.
• Report maintenance field test data to designated NPD and Sustaining Teams.
• Plan maintenance activities.
• Develop and build TLM employee competency in line with activity forecasts.
• Assist in job risk assessments.
• Responsible for HSE performance and compliance of TLM standards within TLM network.
• Assist in investigating incidents and failures per the incident management process, covering C, M, and HiPo.
• Review and validate M&S and resource plans based on forecasted activity.
• Support an accurate fixed asset count per the company’s financial manual.
• Support a perpetual asset count if enabled by division CMMS.
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to [email protected] with name of position in e-mail’s title.