Position: Well Construction Measurement Product and Service Delivery (PSD) Manager
Minimum 5 years related field experience. At least 2-3 years in equivalent or level down management role.
Degree qualified/High Qualification/related experience
Well Construction Measurement Product and Service Delivery (PSD) Manager:
The Business Line PSD Manager is responsible for QHSE and ensuring consistent and effective implementation and assessment of standards and processes, risk management and continuous improvement for product and service delivery. This person is responsible for driving customer satisfaction and service quality, and liaises with the Operations Control Center for job life cycle technical and incident management. The Business Line PSD Manager provides process and technical support to the Business Manager and / or Division GeoUnit Manager to inform decision-making. This person is responsible for the COSD (i.e. resource consumption).
• Review and approve technical job programs.
• Perform, consolidate and analyze Job Risk Assesments (JRA) and generate exemptions and Management Of Change (MOC) as needed.
• Approve JRAs based on job risk level and Conformance Assessment score.
• Approve PRAs (Product Readiness Assesment) based on PRA index and PRA phase.
• Conduct pre- and post-job briefs for every job. Discuss and communicate risks and controls to field personnel.
• Lead by example with frequent field visits and expect the same of your team.
• Manage incident life cycle as per the risk matrix, escalating as needed, and conduct incident response and recovery.
• Lead incident investigation, validation of results and reviews.
• Responsible for contract ownership and driving contract value assurance.
• Manage service delivery process to exceed customer expectations.
• Execute Employee Management Plans.
• Manage quality control of all field deliverables.
• Ensure customer acceptance of service delivery.
• Approve final job deliverables and job invoice supporting documentation.
• Ensure support to other functional processes with proper handoffs at key interfaces.
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to [email protected] with name of position in e-mail’s title.