Position: Projects Manager
Main Requirements to Candidate:
- 10+ years relevant Well Engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering or Scientific discipline or equivalent experience
- Proven track record in the new venture developments in the oilfield sector
- Proven track record in managing international projects
- Extensive experience in technical, commercial and contracting roles
- Expert analytical skills with the ability analyze a wide variety of data sets and use them in providing Well Engineering solutions.
- Results orientated to deliver techno-commercial solutions to clients, with a high degree of technical breadth.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Highly motivated and capable of leading in a team and multi-stakeholder environment.
- Advanced well engineering skills with direct experience in the ownership of basis of isolation and basis of designs with operators.
- Advanced project planning, engineering and executions skills.
- Must possess a broad technical knowledge of intervention and abandonment techniques, technologies and have a track record of execution with these.
- Must possess excellent analytical skills to enable product/process evaluation, with a proven ability to facilitate and deliver product/process improvement
- Advanced skills in finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources. Ability to analyze and interpret financial data. Ability to prepare financial reports, statements, and projections
- Willing to travel internationally as required.
- International Product line management experience in an oilfield service company.
- Business unit management in an operator.
- Responsible for Well Engineering, technical and project operations support in Azerbaijan operations.
- Support training of well engineers, project engineers, well abandonment engineers on the engineering analysis and root cause analysis. This may include but is not limited to rig visits, classroom instruction, and one-on-one mentoring.
- Works with peers in the global team to coordinate the introduction of new technologies, taking ownership on the implementation of procedures, competency and training that are relevant
- Forges excellent working relationships with area/country operations teams. Ensures that lessons learned are shared across the country operations.
- Executes all Commercial and Technical Tender and BSA preparations
- Initiates and supports the development of strategic partners, suppliers, and technology that support the product line strategy
- Responsible for ensuring effective delivery of operational and budgetary objectives
- Provides financial and technical justification for product selection/justification and definition
- Reviews with line management capital & inventory requests
- Participates in global product strategy, research and development requirements, development requirements, development priority, analysis of market research, and manufacturing coordination for new and emerging products
- Maintains effective global product line organizational structure and skill base to meet the needs of the product line grouping in the short and longer term
- Evaluates and plans for future market conditions and align the strategy to take advantage of any changes or opportunities
- Collaborates with wide variety of functional areas such as sales, operations, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, and operations to develop and provide product definitions responsive to customer needs and market opportunities
Please send your CV to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.