PD&MS Group is looking for a Resourcer
About The Role
PD&MS Group have a great opportunity for a Resourcer to join our progressive HR team based in Baku, Azerbaijan on a Temporary basis for 3 months. Please note this position is based in Baku and we are open to local Azeri candidates applying for the role.
Duties:Responsible for sourcing, engagement, screening, assessment and hiring of suitably qualified and experienced candidates within given functions and specialisms and within timescales.
- Source and identify suitable candidates using approved methods and maintaining up to date candidate pipelines
- Manage vacancies and candidates through company ATS ensuring all data is up to date and accurate (when available)
- Attend relevant resourcing meetings and contribute, as required
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on employment law and best practise
- Daily interaction with Hiring Managers to ensure effective delivery of resources
- Assist in research and reporting on market rates for multi-disciplines
- Arrange interviews with department representatives, assessing and recording candidate performance
- Preparation of approval paperwork and offer letters to candidates following recruitment process
- Provide relevant and timely feedback to candidates
- Interface directly with prospective candidates to discuss particulars of each job
- Updating of social media for resourcing purposes
- Demonstrate and promote PD&MS values and lead by example
This position would be well suited to an individual with some existing Recruitment / Talent Acquisition experience.
Our Company delivers small, medium and large sized brownfield engineering and construction projects to both onshore and offshore facilities within the UKCS, and beyond.
In addition to our Oil & Gas delivery stream we are leading the way in the Low Carbon Energy Sector, as well as providing opportunities in Energy Transition and Cleantech sectors.
We strongly believe in our core values, the PD&MS GENES, which defines who we are and what we do on a daily basis, the way we deliver and what our company stands for. Each Gene is underpinned by our safety message “without compromise to safety or quality”, safety and quality do not stand alone as company values because they are integrated into everything we do.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value inclusion and diversity. We welcome applications from all persons regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran or disability status.