logo

During 10 months oil transportation via BTC decreased by 2.5%

Views: 87

BTC-111

From January to October 2014 the volume of Azerbaijani oil pumped via Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) pipeline totaled 24,325,558 tons, down 2.5% against the same period in 2013.

            SOCAR press office reported that in October 2014 2,481,366 tons of oil was transported via BTC pipeline and 259,467,151 tons of oil since putting of the pipeline into operation on June 1, 2006 till November 1, 2014

            In addition, in October 2014 353,558 tons of Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan oil was transported via BTC.

            In October 2014 2,495,968 tons of Azerbaijani oil was shipped from the Ceyhan oil terminal. From January to October 2014 24,594,844 tons of oil was shipped from the terminal, a total of 257,738,758 tons of Azerbaijani oil was shipped from the terminal since launching of the BTC oil pipeline.

The length of the BTC oil pipeline is 1768 km, of which 443 km lies in Azerbaijan, 249 km in Georgia and 1076 km in Turkey. The carrying capacity of the pipeline exceeds 50 million tons of oil a year.

            The shareholder of BTC Co pipeline company include BP (30.1%); SOCAR (25.00%); Chevron (8.90%); Statoil (8.71%); TPAO (6.53%); ENI (5.00%); Itochu (3.40%); ConocoPhillips (2.50%); INPEX (2.50%), Total (5.00%) and ONGC (2.36%).

Comments: 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *

0

Your Cart