Position: Machines shop Production Manager
· Ideal candidate shall have experience gained in Oilfield Trading and Machine Shop Management and Degree / Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering preferred.
· Shall process strong analytical skills and have minimum 15 years of Oil & Gas Machine Shop experience
· Hands on experience on rotational equipment’s – CNC Lathe, Manual Lathe, Vertical Borer, Horizontal Borer, Conventional machines.
- Knowledge in Machine Shop Scheduling, Job Planning, daily reports, on-time deliveries scheduling with customers.
Knowledge of Machine Shop contract review process
- Knowledge in estimation and quotation, Customer contact.
- Thorough knowledge in OCTG/ Down hole Equipment and API Spec Q1, 5CT, 6A, 7-1 & 16A
- Thorough knowledge in Premium Connection License to VALLOUREC (VAM), Tenaris Hydril (TSH) and Grant Prideco (GP)
- Leadership, Production Experience, Time Management Skills
- Good communication skill Able to read/ understand technical blueprints / drawings.
- Knowledge of Engineering symbols and drawings
- Product Knowledge i.e. Drill Pipe, Heavy-Weight Drill Pipe, Drill Collar, Stabilizer, fishing Tools & etc.
· Good Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Abilities, Delegation, Negotiation
- Ability to Work and Make Decisions under Pressure, Compassion.
- Computer Literacy, People Person, Ability to Work as Part of a Team
- Understanding industry QHSE Standards and certifications
· High level of commercial awareness to ensure maximization of commercial profitability whilst ensuring subordinates fully understand and comply with company objectives, standards and ethics.
· Innovative thinker, generating new ideas.
· Ability to think outside the box.
· Strong Leader.
The CVs to be forwarded to the email :