Position: Senior Field Engineer
Minimum 2-3 years related field experience. At least 2 years in equivalent or level down management role.
Degree qualified/ Technical or engineering degree, followed by Company’s Wireline tools course graduation.
Senior Field Engineer:
• Senior Field Engineer is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient, and reliable service delivery to Customers. The SFE identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work, and manage, risk during service delivery.
• Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
• Execute service delivery to the customer.
• Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
• Assist the Design/Technical Engineer with implementing technical programs and bids.
• Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
• Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the Compliance Assessment Tool (CAT), self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
• Lead Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
• Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
• Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
• Maintain the required safety training.
• Provide backup to the Job Delivery Lead and PSD Managers in their absence.
Competency in production logging, tractoring and telescoping MAST units
Company’s Wireline team is awarded for a new scope in BP ACG project. Scope includes provision of production logging services utilizing telescoping MAST (crane) unit. Schlumberger has hired local personnel to cope with the new scope of work. However, newly hired local employees are lacking job specific competencies at the moment. Experienced field engineer is required to cover ongoing activity and training existing pool of local engineers.
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to [email protected] with name of position in e-mail title.