Position: Business Excellence and transformation Program Deputy Managing Director
- Partner with a diverse range of stakeholders and maintain a strong stakeholder engagement with appropriate level of communications and interactions.
- Provide subject matter expertise, leadership, and direction for operational excellence matters.
- Ensure there is support for the Functions to build operational excellence, innovation, and digital adoption initiatives for Industry 4.0 applications within relevant Complexes.
- Develop focus areas and direct activities to promote and sustain targeted OE performance, embedding a performance culture in operational teams.
- Ensure appropriate 3rd party firms are identified and procured for OPEX needs and the quality of contract outputs is monitored and controlled.
- Direct and ensure the identification, sharing and implementation of external (including conferences/events) and internal best practices (including lessons learned) collaborating with Functional teams and third-party companies, driving standardization across the whole organization.
- Lead and direct the development, management and communication of the Function’s strategy, Business Plans, and annual budget.
Drive Operational Excellence culture across the organisation.
Corntact e-mail: [email protected]