Position: Project (FEED) Director
QUALIFICATION and JOB DESCRIPTION
- Degree in Engineering preferably Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 20 years of working experience in oil refining or petrochemical industry
- Minimum 15 years of experience in the project, engineering and/or process work areas
- Knowledge of international engineering standards
- Experience in project, engineering team management
- Ability to effectively work and communicate at all levels.
- Good level in both written and verbal English
- Review Contractor project Policies and Procedures, paying particular attention to project scope, cost, schedule, progress, and quality of deliverables.
- Provides strategic, technical, operational, and managerial leadership for successful implementation of project activities.
- Ensures that the project progresses of Contractor in accordance with its contractual obligations and complies with regulations and company policies.
- Recommending changes to a project that is ongoing if it appears not proceeding on schedule or is producing unsatisfactory results.
- Review Contractor ‘proposals for approval or denial.
- Identify opportunities to improve project processes.
- Coordinates organizational relationship with other departments related to monitoring and evaluation, providing support in facilitating technical collaboration and coordination activities with Contractor.
- Communicate with stakeholders on scheduling, staffing, technical requirements, or any changes in the project.
- Review project risks and monitoring Contractor mitigation to avoid delays overruns.
- Managing project managers and enabling them to supervise and manage their own teams.
- Monitoring and auditing project staff performance and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Setting goals and objectives for project staff and developing processes to ensure their performance aligns.
Contact e-mail: [email protected]