Position: Project Engineer
Address: 83 Salyan Highway, Garadagh Dist., Baku, Azerbaijan AZ1083
- Ensure project execution is carried out in accordance with the design intent by following good engineering practices and providing sound engineering judgment.
- Schedule preparation, pre-planning and resource forecasting for engineering and other technical activities relating to the project.
- Maintain project schedule milestone dates and control budget costs.
- Coordinate inter discipline engineering activities associated with the project.
- Liaise with and assist appointed subcontractors over the duration of the contract in a timely and efficient manner to ensure overall quality of the work is maintained.
- Supervise daily operations of field work activities and organization of subcontractors
- Monitor all project work fronts to ensure all activities are performed in a safe manner and in accordance with local and national standards.
- Provide appropriate engineering solutions when variance from original design scope is required.
- Perform technical evaluations of vendors and subcontractors.
- Manage procurement and deliveries of materials, equipment and plant required for the project.
- Ensure effective communications between engineering, technical, construction, and project controls groups is maintained.
- Provide assistance to the project manager.
- Monitor all aspects of project activities and work scopes associated with the upgrade and refurbishment of Workshop 9.
- Provide sound engineering judgment during the demolition and new installation of structural elements of the workshop refurbishment.
- Ensuring that all structural works are performed without affecting the structural integrity of the facility
- 7 years’ experience
- Typically have an engineering degree or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge and experience for this particular project position is preferred.
- Computer skills and fully knowledge of common software as Office Suite and Autodesk products likewise OS like MS Windows.
- Reliable, professional, total commitment to the role, problem and conflict solver, work capability in specific and/or adverse environments and shall have a proven ability to work well on multi-discipline projects.
Please send your CV to [email protected] by indicating the position title (Project Engineer) in the subject line of your email.