Position: Fabrication Superintendent
Address: 83 Salyan Highway, Garadagh Dist., Baku, Azerbaijan AZ1083
- Understand and Comply with BOS Shelf QHSE System & Policies.
- Establish instructions from his / her staff.
- Plan and manage the construction project properly and accordingly to the needs as set out by the Construction Manager.
- Ensure construction activities are completed to plan and on time.
- Ensure that plant and workforce are available to meet the requirements of the Construction Manager.
- In support of the Construction Manager ensure sub-contractors deliver materials, labor, services and fabrications in a timely manner
- Ensure labor forecasting is carried out to anticipate project needs.
- Arm the juniors with relevant information on construction.
- Solve the construction problems rise on the site.
- Act as a quality control and assurance to ensure that the project objectives are met
- Prepare the budget properly within an estimated cost
- Obtain the construction materials and needs to verify them.
- Control the cost of the materials and labor and the entire working site.
- Select the ideal equipment’s that are to be used on the site.
- Schedule the construction work and process of the day.
|Years of Working Experience:||More than 5 years’ experience in a construction sector|
|Knowledge of Languages:||English (fluent)|
Please send your CV to [email protected] by indicating the position title (Fabrication Superintendent) in the subject line of your email.