Position: Wireline Professional Field Engineer
Minimum 2 years related field experience in equivalent or level down management role.
Degree qualified/Graduate Bachelor Engineering/Masters or equivalent experience
Wireline Professional Field Engineer:
The WL Professional Field Engineer is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to Customers. The WL Professional Field Engineer identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work, and manage, risk during service delivery.
Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
• Execute service delivery to the customer.
• Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
• Assist the Design/Technical Engineer with implementing technical programs and bids.
• Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
• Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the Compliance Assessment Tool (CAT), self-assessments, and wellsite inspections. • Lead Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
• Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
• Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
• Maintain the required safety training.
• Provide backup to the Job Delivery Lead and PSD Managers in their absence.
Competency in specific Wireline services: Production Logging using FSI (Flow Scanner), tractoring services
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to [email protected] with name of position in e-mail title.