Position: WEC SPECIALIST – MWD
Minimum 5 years related field experience. At least 3 years in equivalent or level down role.
Degree qualified: Degree qualified /relevant experience
WEC Specialist – MWD:
The WEC Specialist – MWD is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to Customers. The WEC Specialist – MWD identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work, and manage, risk during service delivery.
• Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
• Responsible for service delivery execution.
• Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
• Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
• Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the CAT, self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
• Participate in Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
• Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
• Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
• Maintain the required safety training.
Proficient in operating Schlumberger Well Consturction Measurement’s equipment, including but not limited to EcoScope, SADNVision, StethoScope, SonicScope (All sizes).
Proficient with Surface Logging unit safety features and industry requirements for surface system set up.
Proficient in operating Well Construction Measurements’ surface acquisition system like, HSPM, Maxwell, In-Situ pr etc.
Can function independently and in a team
Intermediate Project Management skills
Basic outsourcings management skills
Leadership: Establishes goals in order to meet objectives, including subordinates if applicable. Provides leadership to subordinates.
Intermadiate Mentoring skills
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to [email protected] with name of position in e-mail’s title.