Position: SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER (iWells/RMC)
Required work experience: Minimum 10 years of experience working in field
Diploma or degree qualified
SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER (iWells/RMC):
– Project engineering and management for iWells.
– Day to day engineering support.
– Inventory management .
– Field Operations, and Marketing support for engineering and technical issues involving rigs assessment, equipment or systems design review, calculations, upgrades etc
– Rig upgrades, major repairs, refurbishment, and shipyard or construction site projects: preparation or review of work scopes, specifications, budgets, schedules & contracts; resources needed for inspections, assessments, audits, preparation or execution/support of major maintenance operations.
– Studies and follow up with SLB central team and manufacturers of new Drilling Systems / Equipment.
– Review and Revision of existing and preparation of new Standards / Best Practices / Procedures for Rig Equipment & Systems in liaison with the Field Support Equipment & Maintenance & QHSE groups.
– Maintenance & Development of the SLB Technical Knowledge Database (INTOUCH), promoting paperless archiving and providing better information access (technical library including standards, procedures, CAD drawings, MOM, certification, projects/repairs history files, etc.). Progressive transfer of all the “hard copies archiving System” into an electronic format.
– Follow up and/or development of new concepts, systems that will improve QHSE and performance of iWells operations.
– Participation in hardware and QHSE-MS audits, to confirm compliance with OFS & SDS policies, standards, and procedures, condition assessment, amendment or issuance of standards & procedures as required, review of rig CAD as-built drawings set, and issuance of Corrective Actions Plans.
– Audit of engineering firms, construction or reparation sites or yard within our geographical areas of work, maintaining a list of approved contractors in the field of work of the technical group, ensuring the availability of resources as they may be required, to provide efficient support.
Analytical work. Offshore work experience. Working in extreme conditions. Project Management skills.
Desirable skills and qualifications: Field experience in the related Segment of Lower, Core Completions, Reservoir Monitoring (iWells) and Subsea installations.
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to [email protected] with name of position in e-mail’s title.