Position: CASPIAN Regional Reservoir Performance Resources Manager
10 years Experience in Planning and Management position
Degree qualified: Associate Degree and higher
CASPIAN Regional Reservoir Performance Resources Manager:
• Convert short-term activity to demand and Consolidate short-term net demand.
• Liaise with Resource Coordinators to ensure that they have accurate inputs for resource forecasting.
• Define product safety stock.
• Develop balance plan requirements, perform consensus review with key stakeholders, and submit to the center for approval.
• Develop scenarios to address short-term imbalances such as cross-location sharing or securing external supply.
• Manage imbalances in collaboration with Resource Coordinators and Division GeoUnit P&SC manager.
• Ensure optimization and rationalization of assets, products, M&S.
• Establish interface with Supply functions.
• Conduct P&SC-specific risk assessment for high-risk short-term jobs.
• Maintain P&SC-specific JRI up to date and generate EMOCs as needed.
• Participate in risk management and conformance management analyses and investigations as required for the business unit.
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to [email protected] with name of position in e-mail’s title.