Position: NDT Inspector (Level 2)
- NDT inspection of various industrial equipment, Drill Stem & Production Tubulars
- Set up and calibrate nondestructive testing equipment.
- Conduct tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities (defects) using NDT methods of inspection.
- Specialized Oilfield inspections on Drill pipe, BHA, Speciality Tools, Production Tubing /Casing In accordance to various Industry standards, DS1, NS2, API and other licensor specifications.
- Establish techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection, ensuring strict adherence to safety regulations.
- Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications or standards and evaluate results.
- Organize and report test results.
- Perform specialized inspections.
- Perform other job related tasks as assigned by management.
- Comply with the requirements of ISO 9001.
- Technology – Understands the application of the tools at hand to maximize the efficiency and quality of inspections.
- Communication – Speaks and writes clearly and informatively; Responds well to questions; Practices active listening; exhibits discretion. (English Language)
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Able to approach/evaluate a problem from many angles.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; Able to absorb and process information quickly.
- Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict; Maintains confidentiality; Strong leader; Conducts themselves in a professional manner; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes honest and open feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interest; Able to build morale and support group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Organizational Support – Works to fully understand and implement company policies and procedures; Supports organization’s goals and values; Supports a respectful workplace and respects diversity; Provides feedback and strives for continual improvement.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Sets goals and objectives; Develops realistic action plans; Actively searches out and implements solutions.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Takes the lead and leads by example.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Some college preferred.
- NDT Level II Certification UT, MT, PT Certification is must (ASNT).
- Inspection knowledge of Drill Pipe Inspections as per DS1 (Volume 5) is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years field experience.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively perform assigned NDT tasks and interpret results of inspections.
- Computer skill – MS Office (Word and Excel) is must.
- English language skill (Verbal and Written) is must.
- Strong work ethic.
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Adaptable to changing schedules.
- Exceptional attention to detail. Team work.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures.
- Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, handling, feeling, talking, hearing, visual acuity and color vision.
- Moving, carrying, lifting, objects in excess of 60 lbs.
- Working extended hours and standing for extended periods of time.
- Work in both cold and hot climates.
The CVs to be emailed to : Baku.Engineering@pioneer-eng.com