Position title: Area Authority
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversight and assurance of the delivery of Control of Work for commissioning areas and activities.
- Assisting operations in execution of Control of Work tasks
- Be actively involved, in the site safety systems including but not limited to Site Management Safety walk through, Risk assessments, Risk Assess It, Talk It, Check It (RTC), Safety Observation and Conversation (SOC)
- Provide detailed oversight and assurance on the contractors delivery of Control of Work /PTW with active involvement in the PTW Office Functionality, PTW lifecycle, Isolation of energy sources, Control of SIMOPS etc.
- Work with the contractor to deliver fully on company expectations on HSE, Safety leadership, Code of conduct, Ethics and Compliance and Diversity and Inclusion.
- Attending project meetings as required.
- Complete all necessary training and authorization for eCoW roles offshore
- Act as Area Authority, issuing Authority or Isolation Authority if assigned the role
Essential Experience, Education /Qualifications:
- Highly experienced practitioner of PTW/CoW processes. Priority is given to experience in role over any specific qualifications.
- A high-level of communication and interpersonal skills is essential to work productively and collaboratively with the contractor.
- Deep understanding of Construction & Commissioning Defined Practices and System Handover Management.
- Experience of effectively interfacing and working together with Commissioning cross-discipline teams, Design / Construction Contractors and Operations entities.
- Experience with HSSE issues related to on-site commissioning activities
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title “Area Authority” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.