Position Title: Lead Completions Engineer
SECTION 2: ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Lead by example – you are a role model
· Be visible – be seen to be always doing the right thing
· Take an interest in the workforce, promote and praise good behaviour, have quality
conversations and listen to the team’s concerns
· Be actively involved, in the site safety systems, including but not limited to:
o Site Management Safety walk through
o Safety Observation and Conversation (SOC)
o Behavioural Observation safety System (BOSS)
· Provide HSE Leadership and work with the contractor to deliver fully on BP’s expectations on
· Encourage development of Azerbaijani National personnel
· Provide advice, coaching and training of Azerbaijani National personnel
· Manage and coordinate teams of Completions Engineers and Project Completion Dbase
· Manage and control the Project MC/PC CMS database.
· Ensure all Engineering data for upload into PIMS is verified as valid.
· Maintain Master of Limit of Sub System Handover (LOSSH) drawings
· Develop a Change Control completion philosophy for implementation in the CMS database.
· Develop detailed Mechanical Completions and System Handover Skylines and forecasts
· Ensure that all certification requirements (MC/PC) are being timely met by discipline teams.
· Ensure appropriate training is provided for BP employees and contractors involved in CMS.
· Develop detailed handover procedures and process and ensure fully implemented at site
· Comply with the SHMP process from Mechanical Completion through to System Handover
· Monitor Construction Contractor activities (Checksheet/Punchlist/MOC/ As-Built) within the
· Train all required team members (Expat/National) in SHMP process.
· Run management reports as required from the CMS Dbase.
· Develop tracking mechanism for close out of all management Of Change (MOC) by system.
· Ensure that discipline teams are using correct version of drawings, and engineering documents
for certification activities
· Ensure all required project As-Built drawings are red lined/Green lined for Back Draft to
SECTION 3: ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION /QUALIFICATIONS.
· Educated to Degree Level or technical diploma.
· A high-level of communication and interpersonal skills.
· Experience of effectively interfacing and working together with Commissioning cross-discipline teams, Design / Construction Contractors and Operations entities.
· Experience with HSSE issues related to on-site commissioning activities.
· Deep understanding of BP Construction & Commissioning Defined Practices for both
Greenfield and Brownfield projects and the latest international standards that assure integrity of
build and construction/commissioning quality.
· Cross discipline technical and commissioning awareness would be a distinct advantage
CVs to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org