Position title: Subsea Execution Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
|Implementing safe and efficient execution of project scopes Support in subsea structures, multi-bore well jumpers umbilical and flexible installation activities, including review and managing delivery of diving procedures, and managing installation contractor.Leading the technical interface for the scope of work between the installation contractor, vessel and offshore facilities teams.Supporting pre-commissioning and survey scopesSupport in the HIRA/HAZID process and delivery of appropriate risk mitigations through the development of appropriate installation methodsManaging key interfaces with the Engineering Team Managing key interfaces with Contractor, Vendors and SuppliersMaintaining close contact with the Engineering Team to ensure timely approval of engineering queries, deviations and approval of contractor documents,Supporting the management and tracking of the execution costs including the assessment of contractor variations, invoices and deliverablesSupport delivery of the pipelines team project management processes including cost, schedule, risk and MoC|
- An engineering degree and professional status accreditation with a recognised institution.
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- Experience of contractor management
- Experience of project management processes
- Valid OPITO BOSIET and offshore medical
- Valid IMO STCW basic safety training certificate:
- Personal Survival Techniques (STCW Code – Table A-VI/1-1);
- Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting (STCW Code – Table A-VI/1-2);
- Elementary First Aid (STCW Code – Table A-VI/1-3);
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities (STCW Code – Table AVI/1-4).
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title “Subsea Execution Engineer” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.