Position title: Marine Asset Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure marine installation contractors provides correctly engineered solutions for required upgrades, reactivations and operation of marine vessels
- Liaise with Project Program Managers to ensure upgrades and reactivations are suitable for the offshore execution requirements.
- Provide support to offshore operations during critical installation activities, commissioning, and mobilisation periods.
- Reviewing Contractor installation engineering and procedures to ensure readiness for mobilization of assets and mission equipment.
- Evaluate performance of contractor and sub-contractors. Provide constructive feedback and intervention as required through oversight activities
- Review the contractor’s engineering deliverables to ensure compliance with project requirements
- Liaise directly with Company Safety, Quality, Cost, planning and management team to provide feedback in respective areas of interest
- Assist contractor in re-scheduling activities or scope in order to maintain project schedule
- Ensure all project risks are identified, plans developed and executed for their removal or reduction
- Perform effective interface between Company contracted equipment suppliers and Contractor
- Marine engineers and naval architect’s degree in marine engineering and naval architecture
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- At least 8 years’ successful track record of shipbuilding and vessels upgrades on marine systems including FEED and detailed design, vessel and offshore structures on site construction supervision experience, knowledge of vessel stability and structural analyses requirements
- Knowledge of current Class requirements and international marine standards
- Experience of managing large cross discipline projects and leading teams of specialist engineers / vendors
- Able to perform FMEA, HAZOP and HAZID studies
Please send your CV to email@example.com indicating the position title “Marine Asset Engineer” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.