logo

Azerbaijan reduced condensate production by 5.9% in the first half of the year

Views: 265

The production of gas condensate in Azerbaijan in the first half of 2022 amounted to 2 million 536.2 thousand tons, by 5.9% lower than the same period in 2021, the report of the State Statistics Committee of the Republic of Azerbaijan.

According to the document, in the total volume of oil production in Azerbaijan, condensate accounted for 15.4% in the reporting period, the remaining 84.6% or 13 million 938.01 thousand tons was oil (3.8% decline).

The production of gas condensate in Azerbaijan in 2021 amounted to 5 million 342.1 thousand tons (a decrease of 27.2%), oil – 29 million 238.6 thousand tons (a decrease of 3.6%).
The main share of gas condensate produced in Azerbaijan is provided by the Shah Deniz field, from which this product is exported in full through the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan oil pipeline. The growth in condensate production is associated with a gradual increase in gas production at the “Shah Deniz” field. 

Caspian Barrel

0

Your Cart