- During 10 months, 2014 35.6 million tons of oil and condensate has been extracted in Azerbaijan, reads web site of the Azerbaijan State Statistical Committee.
- From January to October 2013 oil production in the country totaled 36.1 million tons, Therefore, during 10 months, 2014 oil production in Azerbaijan decreased by 500,000 tons or by 1.4%.
- Considering this data, one can draw a conclusion that since early year average daily production totaled 866,600 barrels. According to Turan, since early year 655,700 barrels of oil a day was extracted on the Azeri-Chirag-Guneshli bloc and 55,000 barrels of condensate on Shah Deniz. The remaining volume (155,900 barrels) fell to SOCAR and other operation companies.
- According to the statistical data, from January to October 2014 production of tank gas in Azerbaijan totaled 15.5 billion cub.m. (growth by 6.2% against 10 months, 2013).
- In 2013 oil production totaled 43,154,000 tons, while tank gas – 17.9 billion cub.m.
- According to the government’s forecast, in 2014 total oil production in Azerbaijan is forecast to be 41,653,500 tons, while gas – 18.1 billion cub.m.
-232 min. ago-Стоимость нефти Brent превысила $75 впервые за два года
-227 min. ago-Цены на газ вернулись на десять лет назад
14 hours ago-Китай нашел крупнейший запас нефти