logo

Azerbaijani oil pumping via Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan pipeline declined by 3,4%

Views: 163

btc-scp2From January to May 2014 12,199,306 tons of Azerbaijani oil has been transported via the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) oil pipeline, reported State Oil Company of Azerbaijan (SOCAR).

During this period last year 12,636,425 tons of Azerbaijani oil was transported via BTC. This means that during five months Azerbaijani oil transportation via BTC decreased by 3.46%.

In May 2014 2,725,177 tons of Azerbaijani oil was transported via BTC. In May 2013 2,865,014 tons of Azerbaijani oil was pumped via BTC.

Since putting of the pipeline into operation on May 28, 2006 till June 1, 2014 a total of 247,340,899 tons of oil was transported via BTC.

The shareholders of BTC Co company include  BP (30.1%); SOCAR (25%); Chevron (8.9%); Statoil (8.71%); TPAO (6.53%); ENI (5.00%); Itochu (3.40%); ConocoPhillips (2.5%); INPEX (2.5%), Total (5%) and ONGC (2.36%).

Comments: 0

0

Your Cart