SPC is looking for a Control of Work Specialist
Position title: Control of Work Specialist
- Provide oversight and assurance of CoW team in the delivery/administration of Control of Wok and Permit to Work for commissioning areas and commissioning activities.
- Be actively involved, in the site safety systems including but not limited to:
Site Management Safety walk through; Risk assessments; Safety Observation and Conversation (SOC); Behavioural Observation Safety System (BOSS)
- Provide detailed oversight and assurance on the contractor’s delivery of CoW/PTW with active involvement in the following:
- PTW Office Functionality; PTW lifecycle; Livening Up Notices; Isolation of energy sources; Isolation Confirmation Certification; Sanction to test; Control of overrides and inhibits; AA and PA performance; Control of SIMOPS; Effective PTW meetings; Use of correct reference documentation
- Work with the contractor to deliver fully on BP’s expectations on HSE, Safety leadership, Code of conduct, Ethics and Compliance and Diversity and Inclusion.
- Attending project meetings as required.
- Act as Area Authority if assigned the role and when not working in the PTW office.
- Encourage development of Azerbaijani National personnel
- Provide advice, coaching and training of Azerbaijani National personnel
- Recognise and award good contractor performance.
- Highly experienced practitioner of PTW/CoW processes. Priority is given to experience in role over any specific qualifications.
Skills, Abilities Required:
- A high-level of communication and interpersonal skills is essential to work productively and collaboratively with the contractor.
- Deep understanding of the company Construction & Commissioning Defined Practices and System Handover Management.
- Experience of effectively interfacing and working together with Commissioning cross-discipline teams, Design / Construction Contractors and Operations entities.
- Experience with HSSE issues related to on-site commissioning activities
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title “Control of Work Specialist” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.