SOCAR-Petrofac Caspian is looking for a Subsea Project Engineer
Position title: Subsea Project Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage key installation contractors during onshore engineering and offshore execution of work scopes.
- Manage contractor and 3rd party interfaces for the completion of assigned packages.
- Maintain awareness and promote conformance to the company expectations, project specifications, industry standards, safe design and quality requirements.
- Technical engineering of subsea saturation / air diving and ROV projects and operations.
- Develop regional technical engineering, option analysis, Statement of Requirements (SOR) and strategy support documents.
- Provide emergency response support when required.
- Develop project cost estimates, project schedules and execution plans.
- Support to bid evaluations, clarifications and negotiations.
- Identify and communicate technical risks to delivery and assign and implement risk elimination and mitigation plans.
- Regular interfacing and progress reporting to stakeholders.
- Degree (MEng, MSc) in Mechanical or Offshore Engineering (or equivalent).
- Professional Engineering accreditation, such as Chartered Engineer
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- Minimum 10+ years in the offshore oil & gas industry.
- Offshore Survival training and Offshore Medical.
- Experience in subsea project delivery.
- Relevant technical expertise in subsea project execution, construction and
- offshore vessel operations.
- Offshore experience on diving / ROV construction vessels and platform
- Demonstrate ability to network and influence.
- Worked in a large multi-national organization.
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills.
Please send your CV to email@example.com indicating the position title “Subsea Project Engineer” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.