International Company is looking for a Wireline General Field Engineer
Position: Wireline General Field Engineer
Join our Field Service team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team partners with cross-functional teams on inland or offshore rigs to add value to oil well extractions and provide support to the success of our field operations.
Partner with the best
As a Wireline General Field Engineer, you will provide technical guidance and insight to support the delivery of multiple customer projects. You will play an essential role in identifying improvements to products, processes and procedures.
As a Wireline General Field Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
- Leading and developing a project resources team to successfully execute strategies for the management of customer projects
- Showing flexibility and be adaptable to changes to accommodate operations timing, travel requirements and hitch duration
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have industry experience and product line training in Wireline
- Be a good communicator and fluent in English
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
- Have a thorough understanding and competency in oilfield wireline operations and services
- Have experience with open-hole services (RCX-Sentinel, MREX, PCOR, MCOR, Image logs)
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role is rotational, working with our customer on-site in Baku. When rotation is complete, we offer you the opportunity to take leave before your next rotation.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
Contact e-mail: email@example.com