International Company is looking for a Customer Engagement Coordinator
Position: Customer Engagement Coordinator
Minimum 5-10 years related field experience. At least 3-5 years in equivalent or level down management role.
Degree qualified/Graduate Petroleum Engineer or equivalent experience
Well Test Project Coordinator:
The Customer Engagement Coordinator is responsible for acting as the customer point-of-contact for Product Line operations, providing superior levels of support throughout the service delivery process, driving contract revenue, profitability and receivable management. The Customer Engagement Coordinator establishes and maintains a professional relationship with the customer, and maximizes knowledge of the customer to enhance value of contract for both Company and the Customer. They ensure the services delivered to the customer comply with contractual agreements and meet customer objectives and performance metrics. This person drives the adoption of effective technological solutions to the customer needs and challenges The Customer Engagement Coordinator coordinates the communication channels and activities between the customer and the service delivery team, and is responsible for the COSD (i.e. resource consumption.)
Technical Support for BP Operations including Job Design
Customer single point of contact for pre-job planning and execution updates.
Minimum 10 years of Slickline expereince with previous advancement to management level. Ability to troubleshoot well damages using slickline technology and advise client on recommended remedial actions. Ability to create multi-step programs for various phases of slickline operations, such as drilling phase, completion phase, subsequent intervention phase.
- Capture/update customer activity for service delivery visibility in the business systems.
- Capture and communicate internally significant customer intelligence.
- Capture and confirm job-specific requirements.
- As a member of the Account Team, identify and capture both PL & cross-PL sales leads outside existing contract terms, and contribute to the Account Plan.
- Compile and review cost estimates for consolidation with the technical proposal.
- Assess job risks during analysis of customer job requirements.
- Participate in brief and debrief sessions with the PSD team as required to ensure that customer objectives are clearly understood.
- Communicate recommendations and actions to the customer to mitigate unplanned events.
- Ensure that job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Facilitate customer reviews of SQ events as required.
- Coordinate and conduct regular service quality meetings with the customer.
- Evaluate customer feedback via customer satisfaction reports and performance reviews.
- Review the quality and completeness of field tickets.
- Proactively identify and resolve invoice disputes regarding product and service delivery issues.
Analyze Job Requirements
Identify and Capture Leads
Capture Customer Job Request
Compile and Propose Job
Prepare Customer Cost Estimate
Obtain Customer Acceptance of Delivery
Analyze Customer Contract Commercial Performance
Resolve Billing Dispute
Conduct Service Delivery Closure
Create Direct Sales Order
Develop Consensus Unit of Activity Forecast
Develop Consensus Resource Demand Forecast
Evaluate People Productivity Improvement Opportunity
Propose Staffing Model
Identify Service Category and Staffing Model
Collect Market Activity Intelligence
Collect Units Intelligence
Collect Competitor Intelligence and Market Share
Collect Market Size Intelligence
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to firstname.lastname@example.org with name of position in e-mail title.