Position: Asset Manager, Karabagh and ADUA field
- Master or BSc Honors level.
- More than 15 years of relevant experience within the energy industry
- Project management experience from international projects, preferably experience from early phase operations to operation
- Experience from Joint Ventures/Joint Operating Entities
- Proven strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of Equinor management systems and proven experience with CVP process
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and external orientation
- Strong influencer and negotiation skills
- The ability to work in a multicultural environment and demonstrate respect for local norms and customs of behavior
- Act as a role model for our values, safety and security expectations
- Proficiency in English.
The Asset Manager for Karabagh and ADUA asset in Azerbaijan shall ensure that the Karabagh field, from project to operations, are run in an ethical and safe mode, in accordance with industry best practice and relevant law and legislation.
To this end, have an influence on commercial and technical solutions, establish budgets and schedules and ensure that they are met.
The main responsibilities and deliveries are, but not limited to;
- In close collaboration with Equinor’s partner, SOCAR, ensure development of Karabagh field
- Further mature and operationalize the ADUA asset
- Ensure that goals and strategies are developed to maximize the long-term value creation from the assets
- Ensure proper focus on contract approvals, IDD and other reputational issues
- Drive safety awareness and build a culture for continuous improvement towards the Partner and within the Karabagh project and
- Ensure adequate focus on Equinor strategy of always safety, high value and low carbon is reflected in the asset
- Responsible for the day-to-day contact between Equinor and Partner, maintain economic control over the assets and deliver according to financial targets
Contact email: Fizh@equinor.com,