Position: Instrument Commissioning Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of Instrument Commissioning Technicians in executing commissioning activities in order to deliver Topsides, Drilling & LQ facilities in accordance with the project technical standards and schedule.
- Responsible for raising of Instrument discipline LUNs and ensuring that all work carried out on Live Systems is completed under a Permit to Work.
- Responsible for issuing RFDC for Instrument systems
- Provide Technical input to Site queries and review of all Instrument changes
- Coordinate Vendor call offs in accordance with construction and commissioning schedule ensuring Vendors are mobilised when required and are aware and understand the safe working practices of the site and receive all the necessary site specific safety training
- Identify Instrument temporary system requirements for commissioning
- Providing engineering assistance to the construction contractor for resolution of instrument
- Review and acceptance of contractor supplied procedures and activities for installation of all Instrument equipment at all site locations.
- Responsible for the compilation of relevant Commissioning Test Procedures (CTP) for the
- Ensuring all Instrument commissioning personnel carryout their work and are fully trained in accordance with site PTW procedures
- Educated to Degree Level or technical diploma
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- A high-level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Significant experience of construction and commissioning of instrument systems and equipment packages including knowledge of associated codes and practices.
- Experience of static and dynamic commissioning during Hydrocarbon live phase of a project.
- Similar experience on a greenfield project.
- Experience of effectively interfacing and working together with Commissioning cross-discipline teams, Design / Construction Contractors and Operations entities.
- Experience with HSSE issues related to on-site commissioning activities.
- Deep understanding of the company Construction & Commissioning Defined Practices for both Greenfield and Brownfield projects and the latest international standards that assure
integrity of build and construction/commissioning quality.
- Cross discipline technical and commissioning awareness would be a distinct advantage
Please send your CV to email@example.com indicating the position title “Instrument Commissioning Engineer” in the subject line of your email.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.