Position:Commissioning Mechanical Lead
- Take reasonable care of own Health and Safety and that of Others who may be affected by their acts at work
- Each employee, at his level of responsibility, must observe all Company Rules, Procedures and instructions in the performance of his own task
- Exercise such caution as is necessary to avoid danger to persons and installations or to avoid pollution
- Report any anomaly, abnormal conditions and near miss to supervisor
- Participate actively in or lead when required HSE meetings, safety talks, tool boxes, training sessions and drills
Authority to suspend activities when there is a potential or actual threat to human life, the installation or the environment, and notify forthwith the responsible supervisor
- Level / Diploma: Master degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Experience : 20 years of experience in Mechanics with more than 10 years in Oil & Gas upstream facilities with relevant experiences in a commissioning role.
- In-depth knowledge of : Commissioning & Start-up of offshore facilities, maintenance and operation of centrifugal and reciprocating pumps, maintenance and operation of compressors, in particular screw compressor, etc.
- Other required Competencies: Interface with contractors/subcontractors, leadership,…
- Fluent in English language,
Valid BOSIET and medical certificate for offshore work.
CVs to be submitted to Aytaj.Jafarova@khazareng.az