Position: Project Operations Manager
Min 5 years – 10 years experience in a service and/or lead service role
Degree qualified/Graduate Engineer or equivalent experience
Project Operations Manager:
To manage the demand planning and operational activities associated with the site receipt, pre-mobilization works and installation & commissioning of customer assets, and the operation of associated tooling & test equipment. To ensure that Operational activities are planned and executed safely, efficiently and in full compliance with the contract requirements. To manage the relationship with customer operational stakeholders and ensure alignment on objectives, operationally and commercially
• Demand planning and execution readiness activities prior to start-up,
• including but not limited to;oCommercial & administrative readiness; Development of Service contracts, oSub-Contractor agreements and invoicing & reporting mechanisms. oOperational readiness planning; Scoping and organizing onshore base support, manpower planning, spare parts and test equipment, and shared services support requirements. oTechnical readiness; Ensure project deliverables are fulfilled prior to Gate ohandover and mechanisms are in place to manage the recording and oReporting of relevant data, throughout the I& C campaign. oDevelopment of Services Execution Plan and associated MDR documents. oEnsure I&C risks are identified and managed via the tools provided. •Lead the Operational execution of I&C services in line with the Services Execution Plan,
• including but not limited to; oHSSE culture, performance and reporting. oParticipation in Gate H handover processes from Project/Package group(s). oEnsure equipment pre-shipment readiness, in line with I&C schedule. oEnsure Technical Supervision & Engineering support requirements are met. oEnsure timely and accurate recording of I&C data. oManage the customer relationship and align expectations where required.
•Lead the handover of installed assets into the Asset Management cycle; o Generate and present performance reporting for internal and external stakeholders. o Ensure timely invoicing and collection of payment. o Provide timely and accurate financial reporting and forecasting. o Identify and manage variations to scope, commercially and operationally. o Identify emergent risks and develop mitigation strategies.
•Lead the handover of installed assets into the Asset Management cycle; o Participate in the development of Life of Field Service Agreements where required. o Generate Gate I handover packages and conduct reviews with relevant o LoF stakeholders. o Close-out I&C phases contractually and commercially.
• Operational execution performance;
o HSSE statistical performance and compliance with Safety Management Systems
o Availability of equipment in line with I&C schedule
o NPT attributable to equipment readiness, or human performance factors
o KPI performance, internal & external
o Customer satisfaction measurements, internal & external
• Financial performance, forecasting & reporting;
o Accuracy of revenue & COS (actuals versus forecast)
o No dilution of margin due to unplanned scope, or un-forecasted costs
• Adherence with policy and operational protocols;
o Operation in full compliance with the prevailing Engineering procedures
o Adherence to all prevailing company policies • Reporting directly to the Global Project Manager, Installation & Commissioning
• Interfacing with; Customer, Project Director/Manager, Plant Manager, Field Service Manager,
• Life of Field Manager, Global Rental Tooling Manager, Global Field Operations Manager,
• Regional HSSE Managers.
• Typical dotted line responsibility for; Project Coordinator, Subsea Supervisor,
• Operations Engineer, dedicated Sub-Contractor Representative(s).
•Degree qualified with relevant Business Management, Supply Chain or Engineering qualification. Alternatively, superior experience in a similar role. • Upstream Oil & Gas industry awareness and experience. • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. •Experience of project contracting, planning, execution and controlling; including ‘budget holder’ responsibilities. • Advanced leadership skills, demonstrable across multiple technical disciplines. Highly computer literate.
If new to Cameron needs to have completed as a minimum: Cameron Introduction to Subsea Systems. Cameron Ethics Compliance Certificate. SAP training.
Cameron HSE training
•5 – 10 years experience in a service and/or lead service role.
•Working knowledge of product use and limitations.
•Ability to work to deadlines.
•Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills.
•Problem solving ability.
•Leadership skills to include ability to motivate colleagues & team members.
•PC skills to include, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word & SAP knowledge preferable.
Have good foresight, initiative & ability to take accountability for their own actions and the team they are supervising.
•Working knowledge of subsea product use and limitations.
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to firstname.lastname@example.org with name of position in e-mail’s title.